Bugless Beast 4.0.3 available on ROM Manager. Any info?

1quickv6

Reaction score
I just noticed that Pete uploaded Bugless Beast for the Nexus but I have yet to find any information on it. I looked at XDA, RootzWiki, peteralfonso.com, but can't seem to find any info. Anyone know anything about it? Is Gapps included? Custom Kernel? Is it straight AOSP source with no tweeks or changes? I downloaded it but haven't attempted to flash it yet until I know more.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I just noticed that Pete uploaded Bugless Beast for the Nexus but I have yet to find any information on it. I looked at XDA, RootzWiki, peteralfonso.com, but can't seem to find any info. Anyone know anything about it? Is Gapps included? Custom Kernel? Is it straight AOSP source with no tweeks or changes? I downloaded it but haven't attempted to flash it yet until I know more.

I saw a 4.01 rom he was working on, but nothing about a 4.03. I'd be interested too. [Rom][Aosp][Android 4.0.1][Itl41F] Pre Bugless Beast - RootzWiki In reading this thread it seems this is a GSM build that was accidentally placed in the CDMA section. so disregard.

OP
1quickv6

1quickv6

Reaction score
Pete replied back to me and said that he will update his support thread on Rootz when he has finalized the build. I'm curious how the flash goes as well. Looking forward to hearing back from you Superman.

Superman

Reaction score
FYI, it's working WONDERFULLY for me. Downloaded and installed all from within ROM Manager.

Screenshot_2011-12-20-13-50-35.png

OP
1quickv6

1quickv6

Reaction score
OUTSTANDING!!! I may have to give this a whirl.

Do you have an improvement in radio reception after the update to 4.0.3? I see the basebands are the same as 4.0.2. Just wondering. I miss being able to use my phone indoors. :frown:

Superman

Reaction score
Wiped everything via ROM Manager menu prompt. No backup needed as I've been playing around with ROMS today and whatever I end up on will be a clean install regardless.

1quickv6, I've had no issues since I picked up my phone on Thursday with reception, indoors or out. It's been a fantastic experience all around, BB making it even more so.

Superman

Reaction score
Update - it's not "Bugless" just yet no matter the name.

Calendar sync still does not work. I believe Pete says this will be fixed today though.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Update - it's not "Bugless" just yet no matter the name.

Calendar sync still does not work. I believe Pete says this will be fixed today though.

All the 4.03 roms were experiencing that. I believe most of them are either fixed now or will be soon. I think I read that most of them were experiencing the bug of apps not restoring automatically. Did you see that after your install?

And BTW thanks for being the guinea pig on this!! :hail:

Superman

Reaction score
Yes sir. App restore also did not work (the option was not even there while signing in). Also not a big deal to me. I prefer clean clean installs.

And you're welcome. Although, I was certainly not the guinea pig. There were almost 500 downloads via ROM Manager before I did it.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yes sir. App restore also did not work (the option was not even there while signing in). Also not a big deal to me. I prefer clean clean installs.

And you're welcome. Although, I was certainly not the guinea pig. There were almost 500 downloads via ROM Manager before I did it.

Yeah, missing the auto restore isn't a big deal to me either. Thanks for the feedback.

Aw, don't be modest - there may be others, but you're our guinea pig!! :biggrin:

powerwagon

Reaction score
Calendar sync fixed with newest gapps-10 release just so you know.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums