Budgeting?

Shill

Reaction score
Any great apps that will help me keep track of my budget? I've seen a few that show cool charts of exactly where my money is going as I usually just tend to spend money when I get it without keeping track of exactly what I am spending it on.

Things such as food, gas, bills, household supplies, recreation, etc. Possibly the ability to create my own classifications?

abaynard

Reaction score
Grab the mint.com app. Set your account up at mint.com and then sign into the app.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
S

Shill

Reaction score
Looks to be a great app, though I need to enter account info and I don't like doing that. I know how to enter my own numbers, I just want something that will keep track and show me graphs.

abaynard

Reaction score
I hear ya. Its a secure app. I've been using it for some time now.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

sparty569

Reaction score
Try Financisto, I think it is spelled.

You can create separate accounts, checking, savings, Credit Cards, In My Pocket and the starting balances. Then, with each transaction you can create a debit or credit to each account. It works pretty well and in my case, has deterred me from some purchases, because I didnt want to deal with the accounting work I had to do on my phone.

There is a home screen 2x1 widget with the option to have new transaction/transfer widgets as well. On top of that, you can force a PIN to be entered to gain access to the account info.