browsers

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Just because it always is nice when I can make someone's day just by simply recognizing what is easy to recognize. In your case, you contribute to this forum, always with a positive attitude, and you are always mature and respectful! That is worth recognizing!

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
TisMyDroid said:
Just because it always is nice when I can make someone's day just by simply recognizing what is easy to recognize. In your case, you contribute to this forum, always with a positive attitude, and you are always mature and respectful! That is worth recognizing!

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

Well dang I didn't know anybody paid attention lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

GPYoung

Reaction score
Has anyone tried Opera as a browser.....I love the turbo function and the fact that you can set for single column viewing. Even if you zoom, it maintains single column.

Thanks,
Geoff

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
GPYoung said:
Has anyone tried Opera as a browser.....I love the turbo function and the fact that you can set for single column viewing. Even if you zoom, it maintains single column.

Thanks,
Geoff

I hate opera lol

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
It sucks. Even the default browser on most phones are better

OP
Challis

Challis

Reaction score
So another question on dolphin.. Why on some videos does it ask me to upgrade adobe flash? I used my built in browser and it played just fine.. What i do wrong... Also viewing links from Facebook does not work on dolphin

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Challis said:
So another question on dolphin.. Why on some videos does it ask me to upgrade adobe flash? I used my built in browser and it played just fine.. What i do wrong... Also viewing links from Facebook does not work on dolphin

are these problems fixed on other browsers?

OP
Challis

Challis

Reaction score
The built in browser plays some videos fine while dolphin does not and asks to up grade adobe flash.. Viewing link from Facebook on dolphin does not work..
Still no luck on some sites viewing as desktop.. Some are still mobile no matter whati have tried.....

What browser is the best

Last edited:

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well different browsers are designed for different things. So im guessing alot of browsers don't support flash . If you say it worked on the default then its nothing of your doing

Bostonultd1

Reaction score
I would definitely suggest checking out Google chrome. I've had it for a couple months and I love it! Plus if you have chrome on your PC you can save, change and view your shortcut tabs from both devices which sync up.

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Bostonultd1 said:
I would definitely suggest checking out Google chrome. I've had it for a couple months and I love it! Plus if you have chrome on your PC you can save, change and view your shortcut tabs from both devices which sync up.

That's only if your on 4.0