Browser Lag Fix

HolyGrail

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats not a fix. A workaround, perhaps.

The milestone browser has its own bugs. You don't have to go far on alldroid to see that.

I believe all the bugs were fixed a few days ago.

voodoodaddy

Reaction score
Will this browser ever make it to the Droid? I know alot of people dismiss the pinch/zoom feature but I would like it. Dont see why one Android phone can have it and Droid cant. Id try it out if there were some way to install without rooting, like the flan gallery. Maybe someone will figure out a way.

Rettocs

Reaction score
Will this browser ever make it to the Droid? I know alot of people dismiss the pinch/zoom feature but I would like it. Dont see why one Android phone can have it and Droid cant. Id try it out if there were some way to install without rooting, like the flan gallery. Maybe someone will figure out a way.

That would be cool. I don't plan on rooting my phone for a browser, so having something that we could install would just be nice. I don't know why people don't like pinch & zoom, but to each his own. I think the reason the Milestone has it and the Droid Doesn't is because Google is trying to keep from breaking a patent that Apple has. I don't know why, though, since the Palm Pre is able to do it just fine.