Browser keyboard issues: 902

rduckwor

Reaction score
Got 902 the other day and aside from higher battery use and slower 4G speeds, now the keyboards in both the stock browser and Dolphin browser disappear as soon as I try to type a reply to any forum message. Anyone else seen this? Any ideas as to how to fix it?

TIA

RMD

XHaloX

Reaction score
Install a keyboard app it gad happened 2 me 2.Moto is getting fked over,and is losing a bunch of customers

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

saintvicious

Reaction score
Don't know about stock browser. I use X scope because I like it's features best.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

gsDroid

Reaction score
Got 902 the other day and aside from higher battery use and slower 4G speeds, now the keyboards in both the stock browser and Dolphin browser disappear as soon as I try to type a reply to any forum message. Anyone else seen this? Any ideas as to how to fix it?
Something else must be going on. My battery life is the same and my data lock and speed is much improved and my keyboard works perfectly in the browser. Does your problem only happen when you reply to a message in this forum?

Suuperflie

Reaction score

TIA

RMD

Not sure it's the update. My battery life has never been better and i've never had a problem with the keyboard. I've had my Bionic since release day.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums