Browser connection errors

Dom87SS

Reaction score
Couldn't find anything on this here so well see if someone can figure this out. I've been running dolphin browser since January just after I got the phone. Its a regular Droid BTW not Eris. I hadn't had any issues till about 2 months ago now. It was when I was still on 2.0. I waited till I got the 2.1 update to see if it would fix it, and it did not. What is going on is when I visit one particular site (its a forum) I cannot load any threads that were started on that day or see any new posts. It loads about halfway then errors out. I can see day old threads or older ones though. So its not hat the forum can't be accessed from the phone. Aside from the fact I had no issues for over 2 months with it. The error I get is;

[503 Service Unavailable The server is temporarily busy, try again later!