Broken screen, need to unroot

Kage

Reaction score
So, i dropped my droid a few days ago, and it split apart.
The screen and keyboard were only attached by the ribbon.

Today, i pick up my phone and the ribbon has ripped.
And the screen is no longer displaying anything.

I'm goin to return it, but first i need to unroot it(or do they even check if its rooted?).
How can i do this?

Also, is their anyway to display the screen on my computer through the usb? like through the android dev kit?

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not to nitpick, but if the phone is in two pieces, you'll never get a new one via Verizon. If you have insurance, just file a claim, and it wont matter what you've done to it.

OP
K

Kage

Reaction score
Not to nitpick, but if the phone is in two pieces, you'll never get a new one via Verizon. If you have insurance, just file a claim, and it wont matter what you've done to it.

So, they wont care that its been rooted?

That seems very unlikely.

marcogiudice

Reaction score

thaats correct, your going to have to get it thro verizion or there insurance and in that case it dont matter what you did to the phone

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
If it's in two pieces, you'll be fine. Eat your deductible and have a new phone tomorrow.

cpjr

Reaction score
If its in 2 pieces how are they going to tell its been rooted? Think about it. And by the time it gets repaired it'll just get wiped, they would never pay any attention to it.

moose8989

Reaction score

on an insurrance claim you can say it is lost....that way you don't have to return it, i know what i'm talking about i do these every day lol insurrance covers everything EVERYTHING lol lost dammaged stolen water all of it so just say its lost pay the deductible and go for it! dancedroid

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score

on an insurrance claim you can say it is lost....that way you don't have to return it, i know what i'm talking about i do these every day lol insurrance covers everything EVERYTHING lol lost dammaged stolen water all of it so just say its lost pay the deductible and go for it! dancedroid

Please promote your insurance fraud elsewhere.