broke my incredible, need new phone

jamestown478

Reaction score
As the title says, I broke the screen on my htc incredible. I need a new droid phone and am looking for suggestions. I don't want a phone that is bigger in size then the incredible. What is the new and greatest droids out there?

KeepItReal

Reaction score
Pantech breakout has about the same screen size as the Incredible 1, is 4g and ends up being $99 after rebate. Got good reviews for
an entry 4g.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

OP
J

jamestown478

Reaction score
hmm i have never heard of that phone before. I'll have to check it out when i go to verizon tomorrow

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
the newer verizon phones are big compared to the Inc.

Your best best is probably the Inc2 or what was suggested by the other user (never heard of that phone before though)

BrandyR

Reaction score
I recently broke my og droid and I got the incredible 2 as a replacement. I absolutely luv this phone. Compared to my old one this one is amazing. I don't feel as if it's too big. It's super quick loading apps and I'm having a blast wit it. The only issue I have is the alarm sounds are pretty low.

OP
J

jamestown478

Reaction score
I actually picked up the incredible2 today and so far I love the phone.

hydro556

Reaction score
I tried a Bionic for a little over a week and sent it back, to keep my beloved Incredible a little longer while I wait to see what drops in the next month or so. Really hoping the Prime, Vigor and Moto Spyder or whatever these devices end up being named are as good as they appear to be.

That said, my daughter had trouble with her phone and I managed to get VZW to send her a new phone. She received an Incredible 2 and it was the first time I had actually seen one in person. After messing with it for awhile I was pretty impressed. Love the size of the phone, the slimness especially. The screen, while I am not sure what it is, looked pretty good. She says she loves it. Hell, maybe I should save my money and just grab one of those, LOL. Seems like a great successor to the original Inc.

lddrew

Reaction score
Incredible 2 has done everything i've asked it to and more. couldn't be happier with it

KeepItReal

Reaction score
Love my incredible 2, but I would invest in 4g. The closest screen, which WAS the original request was to be the same or close to the incredible 1. The Pantech meets both and give increase on network performance for a GREAT price!