Brand new user to Droid

mexizag

Reaction score
So I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new Droid 3 phones, actually 2 of them. With my upgrade I chose to get the Droid 3 because of the keyboard plus it was BOGO so my wife gets one as well. We both are currently using the HTC Ozone Windows based phone. I am very excited to actually have a phone that you can use as a mini laptop as I do a lot of traveling for work. Hope I am not disappointed. dancedroid

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, glad u joined us. My daughter loves the D3, she's learning on her own as to how it all works. Take ur time getting used to it. If u have any questions, the community is here to assist u. Head over to the D3 section to get more info. Enjoy ur stay

OP
M

mexizag

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. Received the phones during the day but didn't activate them until the wife came home so we could learn together. Well sort of we were in different rooms. :) So far it is so much nicer than the Ozones we were using, looking forward to playing with it more in the next few days before I go on a trip.

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums and to the Droid 3 family. :) Head over to the Droid 3 part of the forums to join in on any conversations that may suit you.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums