New to Droid

mt_droid

Reaction score
Hello,

New to the Droid and excited to get started learning about the OS and it abilities.

Awaiting the arrival of the phone on Monday and very excited to get going

Thanks for the welcoming message at the registration and I hope that I can learn plenty.

Wendy

Reaction score
You have to wait through an entire weekend?! :icon_eek:

Welcome to the forum!!! It is a wealth of information :icon_ banana:

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
yeah man we're glad to have you join the community! Im sure you will learn plenty about your new device once you receive it! It truly is a powerful smartphone that you'll never stop learning about...Ive had mine since november and I still learn new things about it almost every single day!

fgw

Reaction score
Welcome to Droid

I am a newer user - going on my 3rd week. I left behind a Storm 1 and haven't looked back. This phone is awesome, stable, and fun. The forums are great because, unlike Blackberry forums, everyone here is positive and not busy "phone bashing." I have received so much help. Like you, I started reading the forums before I got my phone.

Have fun!

OP
mt_droid

mt_droid

Reaction score
I have been a Blackberry user for about 4 years and I am sick of the hardware/software problems.

Waiting through the weekend is worth it, it seems!

boatman2220

Reaction score
Hope you don't go nuts waiting. At least you can be picking up tips about the phone. I got the phone when it came out and had to start looking for the information about it. You're at the best place to find out anything you want to know.

OP
mt_droid

mt_droid

Reaction score
Now that that week is over and the weekend is here - I may well go nuts. Looking on the bright side,I have all weekend to browse the forum and glean whatever insight that I can.

Thanks for the welcome

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
lol, sounds like me. I ordered mine on the friday it was released and had to wait ALL weekend to receive it. Coming from a BB, you may be like I was (coming from the MotoA4500 Napoleon, WinMo 6.1), in awe for the first week or so. It took me that long to see how and what the durned thing could do. Keep browsing around here, and elsewhere, there's alot of good info to be found. Then once you get your stride and feel more comfortable with it and maybe even want to get into the 'guts' of it more, check the links in my sig.

good luck and welcome