Brain-Melting Live Wallpaper Demo'd on Nexus One

motodroid34

Reaction score
It is awesome, if someone can get the video to embed here, would be nice..dont know why that OP isnt showing up in message.

Reminds me of that arcade game from the 80s, dam what was it called..where u spun around and shot things coming from the center.. that and battlezone.. lol

EDIT: Tempest was game I was thinking of...

Ooh!!! I was thinking of asteroids :)

DocWalt

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
Works great now that it's fixed for Droid. New LWP :)

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
It is awesome, if someone can get the video to embed here, would be nice..dont know why that OP isnt showing up in message.

Reminds me of that arcade game from the 80s, dam what was it called..where u spun around and shot things coming from the center.. that and battlezone.. lol

EDIT: Tempest was game I was thinking of...

Ooh!!! I was thinking of asteroids :)

lol now that you mention it, it does remind me of that also.. btw asteroids is available in market, just like old arcade game..not like the colored asteroid atari 2600 version :D

xtremecanefan

Reaction score
I had an app just likeb this on my WinMo phone (without the moving boxes, just sat still). It was ported from some HTC phone I think...way cool. Hope this isb fixed for the droid 1 soon.

Sent from my MotoDroid using Tapatalk

foxdog

Reaction score
This is out on market now, I'm running it on droid 1. Jrummys lithium mod rom with p3 lv 900 kernel and its purity smooth. Even matches my theme. :)