Bootloop/softbrick

samson716

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
SM-G360P
So this is it guys I'm at the end of my rope. I have a ellipsis 8 that's stuck in a bootloop according to Verizon tech support worst in history btw. I have preformed all hard reset troubleshooting possible except for zapping it which I was as a bootloop method. I have downloaded qfil not exactly sure how to work it though I really need some guidance my brain is fried at this point but eager to do this myself I don't want to take it to a tech person. Anyways this particular tablet is impossible to find the firmware for but every other one is listed to easy access. Some how after hrs of messing around with qfil I was going through my files and saw my tablet name, model, and yr and appears to me to be the firmware. Very interested on how it was created. I am now trying adb to fastboot it through cmd. The problem is when I'm trying yo make a file for adb I cant find the driver tha I downloaded for the tablet I downladed a few extra drivers after frustration and now cant quite identify the very driver it is. When I try adb aslo it says theres no device in cmd, error device null, to be exact. I have spend many hrs of reading plz plz help droidforums point me in the right direction it would mean the world plz plz help

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
you tried a hard reset? if not
  1. ensure the device is powered off.
  2. Simultaneously press and hold the Volume Up and Power button until "Ellipsis" appears then release. ...
  3. Select wipe data/factory reset. ...
  4. Select Yes-delete all user data. ...
  5. Select reboot system now.

OP
S

samson716

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
SM-G360P
you tried a hard reset? if not
  1. ensure the device is powered off.
  2. Simultaneously press and hold the Volume Up and Power button until "Ellipsis" appears then release. ...
  3. Select wipe data/factory reset. ...
  4. Select Yes-delete all user data. ...
  5. Select reboot system now.

OP
S

samson716

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
SM-G360P
Yes I have preformed all hard reset troubleshooting does not work I