Bootloop problem =[

rockmusicalways

Reaction score
Hey guys, Last night i downloaded jrummys overclock app and shortly after running it before even selecting setting my phone restarted and its been bootlooping since, Cant get past the M on the boot and it just tried over and over. I can get into the bootloader but not cw recovery.
When i try to do a sbf flash, rsdlite 4.7 doesnt recognize my device as A955 but as S Flash OMAP3630 MI .

I read the sbf guide but cant get my phone past the bootloader to change the phone to pc mode or anything like that. and i think i have the right drivers but without being able to get a connection to the computer how does it install the drivers if they arent correct?

Step 8 on the sbf guide is where i have issues, i cant change the mode i think to pc mode, and then on step 9 it doesnt recognize my device, when i try to flash the sbf onto the device it does recognize, it doesnt work

I got into the stock recovery and tried wiping cache/data if that helps anyone.

Any help would be great

Edit - I dont think it has anything to do with the drivers. when i go to download the ones in the guide it tries to install but says i have the updated version

Last edited: