bootloader 2c.6c code corrupt battery low cannot program!!!

Fernandoborda

Reaction score
YEAH thats what happen when a noob start to play with his phone ... rooting and flashing... WITHOUT FULL BATTERY CHARGE!! so now i have that problem... i have read that i have to fully charge my battery without turning my device on using the wall cord ... wont charge:( and the little light next to the usb wont turn on ... when i plug it to the PC usb the light goes on , but i will take forever.. so i did for 4-5 hours and the phone seems to have no enough battery.
What to do now? but a new phone? go evo... too big , go incredible? no keyboard .... buy a regular phone till a new one comes out... PLEASE HELP THIS IS MY SECOND DAY WITHOUT MY SUPERPHONE CANT COMUNICATE:(( :icon_ banana: BANANA HELPS!!!!

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think you have the same thing that happened to me. You can get someone else charge the battery for you, if you know of anyone. If not, you can buy a motorola cliq/droid battery charger off of Amazon for around $15. This same thing happened to me and the phone wouldn't charge the battery and when I put a charged battery in, it let me program, but sometimes not fully, saying it failed at changing the phone to bp pass through, or it would program and not boot up.

Maybe you will have better luck than me. Until you can get the battery charged by someone else, I would try charging it again.

OP
F

Fernandoborda

Reaction score
so thats the solution? can i charge my battery with my phone?

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
so thats the solution? can i charge my battery with my phone?

I thought you said your phone wouldn't charge it? Leave it on the charger for several hours, and when you unplug it and boot into bootloader, does it still say battery low cannot program? If so, then you will have to get someone else to charge it or buy a standalone charger because you phone isn't charging it. If not, then you can just flash the sbf.

And make sure you're plugging it into the wall outlet, not your pc. It will charge way faster.

Last edited:
OP
F

Fernandoborda

Reaction score
ok this what i have done... the phone didnt charge on bootloader... so what you have to do is find a extra usb cable that you wont use anymore and cut the one end.... then there are 4 cables, green , withe , red and black. you gonna use red (positive) and black (ground) and take the battery out then charge it ... ( in my case i cute an old nokia wall charger and did the same steps ) then i use rsd lite with the verizon stock 2.0.1 to flash it back.. everything is working fine now... (waiting for a 2.2 stable to root again) THANK YOU FOR YOU HELP!!!! :icon_ banana: banana helps!

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
ok this what i have done... the phone didnt charge on bootloader... so what you have to do is find a extra usb cable that you wont use anymore and cut the one end.... then there are 4 cables, green , withe , red and black. you gonna use red (positive) and black (ground) and take the battery out then charge it ... ( in my case i cute an old nokia wall charger and did the same steps ) then i use rsd lite with the verizon stock 2.0.1 to flash it back.. everything is working fine now... (waiting for a 2.2 stable to root again) THANK YOU FOR YOU HELP!!!! :icon_ banana: banana helps!

Well there, someones very resourceful! I would've never thought of doing that! Glad everything is working for you though.