Boot Loop

Reaction score
I'm in a Boot Loop. ( can't get past the Moto logo ) and I can't get my computer to recognize it to .SBF it... what should I do?

I don't understand, all I did was wipe, install Ultimate Droid for Droid 2, and the romer V6 and rebooted, and it won't go past the boot logo. Is it a goner?

Edit: I can get to the Triangle with the Android guy, but my computer still doesn't recognize anything. I don't exactly know how to get into recovery because hitting the Search Button Key doesn't work

Last edited:

maddog2014

Reaction score
Eather volume down and cammra than while holding that also press power or dpad arrow up and power your screen while light up than release the buttons than you should see a black screen and bootloader should be somgthing on there

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

maddog2014

Reaction score
And what OS is your computer running? And did you ever sbf befor?

OP
J
Reaction score
Eather volume down and cammra than while holding that also press power or dpad arrow up and power your screen while light up than release the buttons than you should see a black screen and bootloader should be somgthing on there

Yes! That works, .Sbf'ing now, I Hope it doesn't have any problems, last time I did it it had mega problems.

OP
J
Reaction score
So the .SBF went perfectly, and I rooted with Z4, and Bootstrapped, then I booted into bootstrap and I did in fact make a back up, but when I try to restore that back up it says MD5 Mismatch any idea what that means?