boot loop with new eclipse rom

rlund25

Reaction score
I wiped data and cache forgot to wipe dalvik and installed eclipse 3.0 i am running the new 905 update. Now it just boot loops 20 mins then i finnally turned it off. I cant get into boot strap now so all i have is stock recovery. I tried to wipe everything again and reinstall zip but no luck it keeps saying signature verification failed installation aborted.
Been at this for 7 hours i have no clue.

OP
R

rlund25

Reaction score
Fixed it. The 905 file was missing pieces I found a new one from xda and installed it to sd and went into stock recovery and installed. I then wiped everything and reinstalled eclipse and it worked.

crimsonvice

Reaction score
This keeps happening to me as well. I will wipe cache and davilk, and keep ending up in a bootloop. Does anyone have any ideas as to why? I have done this about four times and it keeps happening.

Renzou2k4

Reaction score
I've tried to install this using SafeStrap, and I get bootlooping as well.

Do I need to install the .905 on the newly formatted side before installing the Eclipse rom ontop of that? I'm running the leaked .232 on my default side

eye_dea

Reaction score
I've tried to install this using SafeStrap, and I get bootlooping as well.

Do I need to install the .905 on the newly formatted side before installing the Eclipse rom ontop of that? I'm running the leaked .232 on my default side

You need to have .905 on your unsafe side (default) for eclipse to work. There is no eclipse for ICS yet...

crashx2

Reaction score
Which safe strap are you using? 2.0 and up are for ICS roms.

Renzou2k4

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, I am using safe strap 2.11 so that would explain... I'm good now though, was able to get CM10 installed last night