boot loop ??? liberty v .08

paul7602

Reaction score
okay please help me im not a complete nub but still learning !! i was running liberty .08 and tried to sbf to 602. now it says the sbf was successful but i can only get to the liberty rom spinning eagle boot loop ???? it will not power down and hit power and home to recovery?? it will get to the android and the triangle but search does nothing ??? am i screwed or can someone help me out ????

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Ok so you ran the SBF and you are still getting the eagle boot logo? It should be the moto one. Anyway if you are on .602 now you need to hit both volume buttons, not search, to get into stock recovery. And then use the power button to select.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wipe data in stock recovery. If it doesn't solve the bootloop, sbf again.

Also are you using the FULL sbf file or the system only sbf file? That could be the reason you still have the liberty boot animation. Make sure to use the FULL sbf file!

OP
paul7602

paul7602

Reaction score
Ok so you ran the SBF and you are still getting the eagle boot logo? It should be the moto one. Anyway if you are on .602 now you need to hit both volume buttons, not search, to get into stock recovery. And then use the power button to select.

Thanks alot I just found the op on that!!! Got it back up and loading the mew miui! ! Now I gotta get root back on my bionic after update !! Lol !! Thanks again!!! Droid community rocks

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Glad to hear you got it all working now! And true story, love the Android community.