Liberty GB v0.9 and Customizer...

FadedMaster

Reaction score
I have tried this several times and can't seem to get this to work right. I have successfully flashed Liberty GB v0.9 without problems. But when I run customizer and reboot I get stuck at the "Liberty Rom" logo with the spinning silver eagle.

I can't seem to get it to boot back into clockwork by removing the battery. I can get into the stock recovery of course.

randizzard

Reaction score
I have tried this several times and can't seem to get this to work right. I have successfully flashed Liberty GB v0.9 without problems. But when I run customizer and reboot I get stuck at the "Liberty Rom" logo with the spinning silver eagle.

I can't seem to get it to boot back into clockwork by removing the battery. I can get into the stock recovery of course.

Try the whole sbf process and re flash make sure u have bootstrapper for the d2. reboot into recovery and go to advanced wipe cache and dalvik cahe. See if that works.

Lgb v0.9 ulv 1.25 oc

OP
F

FadedMaster

Reaction score
Try the whole sbf process and re flash make sure u have bootstrapper for the d2. reboot into recovery and go to advanced wipe cache and dalvik cahe. See if that works.

Lgb v0.9 ulv 1.25 oc

I'll give it a shot. I think this'll be my third or fourth time going through the sbf process. But we'll see.

OP
F

FadedMaster

Reaction score
Still not working. Apparently it's best that I don't even try running the customizer. Everything seems to work flawlessly until I try rebooting after running it.

wireman2161

Reaction score
if you are trying to use the blur launcher it will cause that . i used adw and it works great

randizzard

Reaction score
Sorry I couldn't help then. I didn't have that issue ever. But I don't use any other launcher other then launcher pro plus

Lgb v0.9 ulv 1.25 oc

OP
F

FadedMaster

Reaction score
if you are trying to use the blur launcher it will cause that . i used adw and it works great

That must be my problem then. Any way around this problem? It's kind of a long process to start over. Haha.

wireman2161

Reaction score
if you made a nandroid back up you could restore it then re install liberty and just choose adw or launcher2. i can confirm they both work fine. adw is my personal prefrence. hope this helps!

OP
F

FadedMaster

Reaction score
if you made a nandroid back up you could restore it then re install liberty and just choose adw or launcher2. i can confirm they both work fine. adw is my personal prefrence. hope this helps!

The only problem with that is that I can't access recovery. So every time I've been forced to SBF.

I recommend using a home switcher....i.e. Launcher pro, go launcher ex, adw all available in the market

Lgb v0.9 ulv 1.25 oc

I'll check those out.

I'm a little uneasy about continuing with Liberty GB. I mean, if choosing Blur in customizer forces me to then have to SBF, well, I dunno what else I'll do to lock me outta my phone. Haha.

wireman2161

Reaction score
thats the only problem i've had it runs supper smooth! (unless you try to use the blur launcher) try this pull the battery then plug up to your charger after that put the battery back in leave the charger connected and power up . you should then be in clockwork recovery.

OP
F

FadedMaster

Reaction score
thats the only problem i've had it runs supper smooth! (unless you try to use the blur launcher) try this pull the battery then plug up to your charger after that put the battery back in leave the charger connected and power up . you should then be in clockwork recovery.

Well, Blur is working on V 08. Not sure if it's something I did to get it to work, or if it is just broken on v09. I appreciate everyone's help in this.