[Boot Animations] Galaxy Nexus Boot Animations ~ Retired.

OP
JaeKar99

JaeKar99

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Next installment....
Daewon:
Deawon.gif

|| Download
Dark Knight: (boots in landscape)
Dk-Knight.gif

|| Download
Tool ~ Ænima:
Aenima.gif

|| Download

Josefius

Reaction score
Can anyone get me the un-modified stock Galaxy Nexus boot animation? I didn't back mine up. Thanks :)

GRASSINATOR

Reaction score
If you are into the landscape boots - here is a classic:
Android vs. Apple II:
NewFave.gif

|| Download
|| Download - 4.0.3

Just wanted to take a minute to say THANK YOU! I have been trying to incorporate this as my Boot Animation for quite some time now. Thank you for making this such a simple and easy process and for all you do! AMAZING WORK

r314bd

Reaction score
Wow, these are awesome! Thank you JaeKar99!

Quick question...for the stock Galaxy Nexus animation, I am confused by the image resolution in the stock vs. HD versions. The resolution in the stock version is 480x800, while the resolution for the HD version is only 360x640. What's up with that?

OP
JaeKar99

JaeKar99

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Wow, these are awesome! Thank you JaeKar99!

Quick question...for the stock Galaxy Nexus animation, I am confused by the image resolution in the stock vs. HD versions. The resolution in the stock version is 480x800, while the resolution for the HD version is only 360x640. What's up with that?

That is how I discovered it.. The person who referred the 'HD' version to me was making an assumption.. so I just kept the terminology in place to keep the dude happy.. I think the guy was suffering from placebo effect - it 'looked' HD.. thus - it is HD... I left the argument alone for the sake of arguing over the internet.. :icon_eek:

r314bd

Reaction score
That is how I discovered it.. The person who referred the 'HD' version to me was making an assumption.. so I just kept the terminology in place to keep the dude happy.. I think the guy was suffering from placebo effect - it 'looked' HD.. thus - it is HD... I left the argument alone for the sake of arguing over the internet.. :icon_eek:
Ahh, gotcha :)

Josefius

Reaction score

I was wondering about this too, so the 4.0.3/4 is 100% stock? Should change the wording regardless of that dude ;)

OP
JaeKar99

JaeKar99

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I was wondering about this too, so the 4.0.3/4 is 100% stock? Should change the wording regardless of that dude ;)

Yeah.... I will correct it when I get back to my machine.. thanks guys. ;)

Sent from a hacked tablet using Tapatalk 2

OP
JaeKar99

JaeKar99

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Started experimenting with the Particle Illusion and After Effects... This is kinda fun...

Bluz Experiment:
ExpvIII.gif

|| Download..

Okay.... Updated
Bluz Experiment vBeta:
ExpBluzBeta.gif

|| Download