[BOOT ANIMATION] - Transformer 2 Optimus Fatality -

draken.i78

Reaction score
Boot Animation based on Transformers 2 Forest Fight doing Head off Fatality....Widescreen HD format

using Liberty ToolBox is the easy way to install the animation or any boot animation IF YOU ARE USING LIBERTY ROM...rename the zip file as " bootanimation.zip " as need it

if you are using LIBERTY 1.5 ROM do the follow :
*- copy the animation zip file to your Root SDcard
*- then run "Liberty Toolbox"
*- goto "Liberty Tweaks"
*- goto "Manage Boot Animation"
*- then "Install /sdcard/bootanimation.zip"

Reboot and enjoy the animation ...

using ADB :

1. download files below
2. put the file in your sdk/tools folder
3. rename the file to "bootanimation.zip" if is need it
4. go into adb and push file as follows:

adb push bootanimation.zip /data/local
adb reboot

Reboot your Droid X and Enjoy

you can download this animation from :

Click Here to Download the file

and you can check the video in action here

[video=youtube;-gHy9_3ca3Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gHy9_3ca3Y"]YouTube - Droid X -Transformers Optimus Fatality Boot Animation-[/video]

ENJOY

joeyx2

Reaction score
Sorry! I made that request before I tested on my D2G and it don't work. I figured I could get it to work. im rooted but running original os. Any way to get it to work on my phone.

Thanx a lot for making it so quick, I expected to maybe see it some time tomorrow if u where willing to do it. Looks sweet.

OP
draken.i78

draken.i78

Reaction score
Sorry! I made that request before I tested on my D2G and it don't work. I figured I could get it to work. im rooted but running original os. Any way to get it to work on my phone.

Thanx a lot for making it so quick, I expected to maybe see it some time tomorrow if u where willing to do it. Looks sweet.

mmmm which method are you using to get this work?

joeyx2

Reaction score

mmmm which method are you using to get this work?

I search bootanimation in root explore and found the files that had any type of bootanimation in it. I've put it in data/local and tried system/media which is where stock bootanima is and not luck.

OP
draken.i78

draken.i78

Reaction score
ok if you are using ROOT EXPLORER to the follow :

1. copy the bootanimation.zip in your SDcard.
2. using Root Explorer copy/Move the bootanimation.zip
3. goto " data "
4. goto " local "
5. copy/move file here. NOTE: if there is another "bootanimation.zip" file here rename it sample = original_animation.zip
6. long press "bootanimation.zip" and click Permissions then select every single checkbox there click OK.
7. press BACK till you're out of Root Explorer.
8. REBOOT you Device and that should work.

hope that help

joeyx2

Reaction score
No go! It might be the way its made it wont go throw

OP
draken.i78

draken.i78

Reaction score
No go! It might be the way its made it wont go throw

not really DX & D2G use 480x854 screen resolution should work in either Device..... Download the file one more time and try again.... if doesnt work ill do a little resource on that

bob24260

Reaction score
Guaranteed to work.I just done this and its very simple.Go to market and buy boot animation changer pro.After install open app and click your menu button.Click import and it will take you to whatever file manager you may be using.

Find the file and click on it.A box will come up for you to name it.Put whatever you want.It will NOT rename the original file so dont worry.

After you do that clicks submit.It will take you back too animation changer.Scroll down to it and click it.Click whatever resolution your screen is when box comes up.Presto your done!Reboot when done.Enjoy

Sent from my PE DeLorean sans Flux Capacitor

joeyx2

Reaction score
I feel stupid. I didn't have download any file from browser in astro. Swwwwweeeeeeeettttttttt! Keep it up great job!

joeyx2

Reaction score
Are u using a program to do this? I would love to learn how to make them. Is there a site u can link me for info on it?

OP
draken.i78

draken.i78

Reaction score
Are u using a program to do this? I would love to learn how to make them. Is there a site u can link me for info on it?

well in my case i use 4 programs :

1. Video Editor. (cut, create clips, joint clips to use in my animation)
2. Video to JPG Converter. (convert my clip into JPG format files)
3. Image Viewer/Converter/Rename (give me the choice to rename batch of file any way i want and the same way compress the JPG file better to save more memory)
4. Notepad++ (to manipulate de desc.txt file) somehow using windows notepad doest work dont know why :icon_eek:

the rest is just testing and playing with desc.txt to manipulate the animation and make it right or your needs.

ill see if in my spare time i can create a Tutorial on this and ill post it around here...

CID KHAOS said:
This is so awesome! Could u make a gears of war one?

Done check here : http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...animations-drakens-bootanimation-gallery.html

Last edited:

CID KHAOS

Reaction score
U are awesome, thanks for the raw animations, my friends are ginny trip over this

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
draken.i78

draken.i78

Reaction score
your Welcome....i have fun doing this dancedroid

CID KHAOS

Reaction score
your Welcome....i have fun doing this dancedroid

Ok I had the transformers one installed last night and used root manager to do it well I tryed it with the gears one and now its just a black screen after the m logo! How do I fix it? Im new to the boot animation switching stuff

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App