BOOOOM!!! Unboxing of HTC Incredible!

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Stick a keyboard on it and I'll pay full price. I once had a Windows Mobile phone without a keyboard and I will never do that again. Even so, the Incredible looks amazing and definitely strengthens the Android lineup. Competition is a good thing for the consumers, so I welcome all new phones!

moot

Reaction score
Yeah, really wished this had a hardware QWERTY.

Ninjak

Reaction score
Agreed. Would rather wait for a future LTE version of the Droid with an improved physical keyboard (like the Devour's).

bje1982

Reaction score
Honestly isn't anything special. It looks cool, that's about it.
Think well be able to overclock that puppy to 1.5ghz ?? lol that would be the only reason id give up my droid haha

azazin

Reaction score
Does this have a seperate graphics chip? or just the Snapdragon processor?

NuDroid

Reaction score
looks sick but not a fan of sense...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

wolfen73

Reaction score
just pre-ordered one for the wifey...:) see how jealous i get over my droid when it gets here...though i'm a linux newb and can't wait to hack the droid(just got it the other day)....for her (digital graphic editor) the camera will be more than enough for her to play with..

jamjr74

Reaction score
Just got my Droid 2 weeks ago and love it!!! The Incredible looks like a great phone as well but Im gonna stick with my Moto Droid. I love having the newest phone but I have realized long ago that it is impossible to keep up with technology, lol. I will ride out my 2 year extension with my Droid and enjoy what little time we have left together!

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
Nice, but I think I'll pass. Lovin' my overclocked, rooted and smoked Droid. I do like the 8 mp camera. My daughter's Eris takes better pics than my Droid.

Thanks for posting.

Oh - hoping droidforums.net doesn't become incredible.net :)

Reaction score
Ehh, its a nice phone but not for me. If anything I will get the HTC EVO and flash it to Verizon but for now I will stick to my rooted Droid

MAzing87

Reaction score
Gotta love the camera. I just wished the Droid was a true 5mp camera:dry:

xdxdaustin

Reaction score
I just thought id mention that anyone whose really dieing for sense should check my rom blended bliss. Its a optimized version of ZeusDroid's desire port

Krish

Reaction score
Think ill stick with Droid since Sense UI is getting more stable for it. But for some reason I've always found HTC android phones more smoother in some ways but they were not as powerful as droid. I'd love to play with this phone but not buy/keep it, rather wait for a better phone to come out.