Bookmark Deletion

Bernardo

Reaction score
I made a bookmark that I want to delete but didn't see how. Can anyone help?

ursine1

Reaction score
It took me a while to figure that one out. Change from the thumbnail view of your bookmarks to the list view, highlight a bookmark, then the menu offers an option to delete.

dean.collins

Reaction score
I made a bookmark that I want to delete but didn't see how. Can anyone help?

Also in the 'panel view' you can just hold down a bookmark for 1second and then the option to delete comes up (albeit the very last option).

DroidGurl

Reaction score
When you are in your browser bookmarks, you can either hit the menu button on the physical keyboard (four horizontal lines) or the menu button at the bottom of the touch screen (four horizontal lines). There, you can toggle the list/thumbnail view.

almostfriday

Reaction score
In list view I will not allow me highlight it. It activates the click. I only have the option to go back to thumbnails.

DroidGurl

Reaction score
Hold and press - does that activate it? A menu screen should pop up.

sir2545

Reaction score
Long press on any bookmark, in thumbnail or list view and the menu will pop up, then scroll down to delete the bookmark.

almostfriday

Reaction score
Thanks it worked. I'm going to put a post it note on my forehead. The long press is not part of my thinking process. I switched from the Storm 2 which all the strokes were a long press. I almost broke my screen on the droid clicking so hard.
I appreciate the help.
Quick question. The phone will go from Ring to off at the log on screen. You can also go to just vibrate thru setting. Is there any way to swipe the wheel and toggle from ON to Vibrate?
Jim

ctdroid

Reaction score
Hi, when I touch the bookmark in list mode, it switches to that page, doesn't highlight it to allow deletion. Any advice? Thanks