Boo.

Qq Jake Qq

Reaction score
For the last two days, using both Dolphin and stock browser(one you get with phone) my m.facebook.com won't show the full page after log in, not even a fourth of the page.
... At the very top it says "This page contains the following errors: error on line 3 at column 3833: EntityRef: expecting '; Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error." Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Taegost

Reaction score
I saw a thread about that same issue earlier today as well. They must have changed the code on the site.
You may have to use the Facebook app until they get it resolved.

knat88

Reaction score
I am having the same problem! only on the m.facebook site, because I feel like the droid app/touch.facebook sucks. Doesn't update enough. But my error is always row 3 with a different column. sometimes i can see one or two things in the feed, and sometimes I can see 7 or 8. Any updates??

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
Actually its because your browser (whether stock or app from market) sees your device as an Android.

Open your browser > menu > settings > scroll down until you see device then change it to desktop. Now you will see full websites as though you are on your computer.

Diordna

Reaction score
Actually its because your browser (whether stock or app from market) sees your device as an Android.

Open your browser > menu > settings > scroll down until you see device then change it to desktop. Now you will see full websites as though you are on your computer.

Not seeing this option or anything similar.

(stock browser)

Taegost

Reaction score

The downside to this being that you'll see full websites as though you are on your computer :)
That could work as well though, I haven't tried it because I use the app.
As far as the notifications go, I use Bloo for that, it is better at handling notifications and updates then the stock app.