Body Glove or Amzer Cases?

antnyh

Reaction score
I actually have an idea about the weird slot and hole on the back. It is in the perfect place to support your phone while taking pictures and video. I really do think this is what that feature on the back of most cases is for.

richjacksonkc

Reaction score
I actually have an idea about the weird slot and hole on the back. It is in the perfect place to support your phone while taking pictures and video. I really do think this is what that feature on the back of most cases is for.

I thought it was to expose the magnet that turns on the dock feature...?

antnyh

Reaction score
To be honest I didn't even know it had a magnet. So maybe it is. I like my use for it better though. Makes it very easy to hold the phone and take pictures and photos. :)

TerrenceC1134

Reaction score
I got the body glove yesterday after returning the dreadful cover case that Verizon has. One tip...put the belt clip on and it acts just like a kickstand. I can post a pic if you'd like.
antnyh, Does your BG clip has the kickstand on the clip (pull out) I went to the Body Glove web site, they have a pull out kickstand tab on the clip, I guess it is a difference model # for a DX

richjacksonkc

Reaction score
To be honest I didn't even know it had a magnet. So maybe it is. I like my use for it better though. Makes it very easy to hold the phone and take pictures and photos. :)

... I was wrong, there's no magnet in that spot, the magnet is about midway up on the back of the phone... or at least one of them is..

richjacksonkc

Reaction score
I know the Body Glove case is a beast, but it makes this already large phone huge... plus, the BG case I had for my droid actually marked up the side of my phone from taking it on and off.. it kept getting caught on the frame around the screen... so I'm kind of turned off to those cases.. though I do think it's hard to find a more secure case out there..

antnyh

Reaction score
This case doesn't catch on anything and it has a slot at the bottom for removal. You simply put a penny in and turn it. The case opens right up. So far so good. The case that I bought doesn't have a kickstand built into the belt clip. It makes it a little bit thicker, but doesn't add a lot of weight. I can actually carry it in my pocket with ease.