Blur alarm

mattv111

Reaction score
If I'm running cm7 could I use the liberty toolbox to install the blur alarm?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

jimberg

Reaction score
I've never tried. if you're feeling brave backup then try it. i might if I get the chance.

droid2 - cm7 unofficial nightlies | i only post when i'm stoned. which is mostly.

Jester822

Reaction score
I know you could do it with roms that had some elements of blur but I'm doubtful here. FWIW, I've been using alarm clock plus from the market for at least six months. It has all the features of the blur plus many more.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure you cannot. Sorry. I've tried it every which way. If you figure out how, pass it on! I'd love to get the blur alarm back.

CM74D2 (1250Mhz-v6 supercharged)

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure you cannot. Sorry. I've tried it every which way. If you figure out how, pass it on! I'd love to get the blur alarm back.

Hey bro! Been a minute!! Have you EVER had wifi issues on cm7? I never had this issue until a week ago..wondering now if its a radio..pissing me off about now. You know me well enough to know I have done everything BUT sbf...so what do you think? Flash sbf, reroot via Z4root, bootstrap recovery, grab my rom manger out of tb..and reflash latest nightly? Awww but I don't wanna! Sighing again...lol

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey bro! Been a minute!! Have you EVER had wifi issues on cm7? I never had this issue until a week ago..wondering now if its a radio..pissing me off about now. You know me well enough to know I have done everything BUT sbf...so what do you think? Flash sbf, reroot via Z4root, bootstrap recovery, grab my rom manger out of tb..and reflash latest nightly? Awww but I don't wanna! Sighing again...lol

Crap! Thread jacking again..I didn't realize I was still in blur alarm..please excuse me, I haven't any manners..lol

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't use wifi so I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure it works when I need it. What is your baseband? Mine is 07.