Bluetooth with DSv4.2

scolas

Reaction score
I absolutely love the DSv4.2 ROM on my DroidX but after the initial pairing of my bluetooth (PROPlantonics) if i go out of range of the bluetooth it will never again reconnect (have no problem pairing the bluetooth device with my phone jsut cannot connect after pairing) ..... only fix i've found for it so far is to do a data wipe and reinstall of DSv4.2...... is this a known issue and i just didn't search well enough? or does anyone know something i could try? i've tried removing the device from bluetooth devices as well as turning on and off the device.

Thanks!

Todd droid x

Reaction score
I have a similar problem with pairing to my bluetooth cb radio. My previous phone paired perfectly. It was a BB storm. My moto X pairs, but it won't send the phone audio to the device. I never came up with a solution. I just do without bluetooth.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
I absolutely love the DSv4.2 ROM on my DroidX but after the initial pairing of my bluetooth (PROPlantonics) if i go out of range of the bluetooth it will never again reconnect (have no problem pairing the bluetooth device with my phone jsut cannot connect after pairing) ..... only fix i've found for it so far is to do a data wipe and reinstall of DSv4.2...... is this a known issue and i just didn't search well enough? or does anyone know something i could try? i've tried removing the device from bluetooth devices as well as turning on and off the device.

Thanks!

Sure wished I could resolve this issue for you. As a matter of fact I had issues pairing with my Jabra bluetooth

when my phone was stock. I just had a new headunit put in my car and now it recognizes it right off the bat.

So I'm not sure what causes this. Before I started messing around with ROM's I would take the phone and the

bluetooth I was using to the Verizon store. She would get it to work right away. But when I would go to try

it again it would never connect. I had a replacement DX for another reason and same thing.