bluetooth help

njjayt82

Reaction score
hey peeps, i recently let my cousin use my bluetooth to pair on his ps3 and now i am having problems pairing it back to my droid.... is there anyway to delete a device from the bluetooth menu on the phone? i tried long pressing on the bluetooth devices and unpairing it and now it says pairing is rejected by my bluetooth, ive reset the Bluetooth to factory settings and it still isnt working... any help would be greatly appreciated
thanks,
Jay

fredboy

Reaction score
hey peeps, i recently let my cousin use my bluetooth to pair on his ps3 and now i am having problems pairing it back to my droid.... is there anyway to delete a device from the bluetooth menu on the phone? i tried long pressing on the bluetooth devices and unpairing it and now it says pairing is rejected by my bluetooth, ive reset the Bluetooth to factory settings and it still isnt working... any help would be greatly appreciated
thanks,
Jay

Im not sure if you've tried a bluetooth repair app, but you might want to check it out
Bluetooth Fix Repair - Android Apps and Tests - AndroidPIT
On my Droid X, longpress and unpair successfully removes it...

OP
N

njjayt82

Reaction score
what are you trying to do transfer your contacts from phone to phone via bluetooth? or just switch out the headset for the droid from the env3?

OP
N

njjayt82

Reaction score
And fredboy I haven't rooted my phone.. I am contemplating it but I'm very apprehensive about doing it and frying my phone and having a broken phone.

Ozzie

Reaction score
You have to put the device you want to connect to in discover mode to repair the device to the phone.