BlueTooth Volume Issues

T0DD

Reaction score
I have the Jawbone Prime (3) and every time I connect my jawbone to my phone the volume is always set to the lowest possible setting. While It's ringing, I have to turn the volume up every single time.

Is there a way to lock the volume at the highest setting?

I searched the forum but didn't see this issue addressed.

Thanks to anyone who can provide me with any tips or tricks.

:)

OP
T

T0DD

Reaction score
no one else is experiencing this problem?

Essentially, every time I connect my Jawbone to my Droid (the initial connection after charging or what not) the "in call Bluetooth volume" is set at the lowest possible setting. So if I answer the phone, I can't hear anything, so I have to answer the call and then quickly grab my phone and turn the volume all the way up. As long as the Jawbone is connected the volume stays, but as soon as I disconnect the Jawbone and then I reconnect it, it puts the volume at the lowest possible level again.

I want it to stay at one click away from full volume. Does anyone know how to make that happen?

techdude49

Reaction score
I have the same problem with my original Jawbone. No luck figuring it out, yet...

RedBull

Reaction score
I use the Jawbone 2 and have not had that issue. My volume always seems to stay where I left it. I wonder if there is a burp in the system that is causing that...or maybe I'm a lucky one...?

OP
T

T0DD

Reaction score
You know how I ended up fixing it? I purchased the Jawbone Icon (4).

It's great, my favorite of the Jawbone's so far. I gave my old Jawbone away to a friend. So not only did I fix my problem, but I made somebody else happy too.

:)