bluetooth stereo into which you can plug your own headphones?

droidazoid

Reaction score
Thanks to richjacksonkc, I just learned about bluetooth clip-on devices which let you plug in your own stereo headphones while being able to use most-to-all of the features a regular stereo bluetooth headset would offer. A search of the dealextreme website yielded a few cheapies, including a knockoff of the Nokia (the original of which isn't even supposed to be too good.) The discontinued, but findable, Jabra BT3030 is the leading contender at the moment, but I don't know about compatibility with the x, if there's something better, etc. Please advise! Thanks!

Sal R.

Reaction score
I've been using Acoustic Research ARWH1. Pairs nicely w/ my D1 and I even use it as a HU stereo reciever.

Has it's own built in volume control separate from your phone and has pre-defined mixer modes.

Played continuous music for 4.5 hours before it lost it BT connection (I actually timed it.)

OP
D

droidazoid

Reaction score
Next time, please don't take so long to reply! What was that, maybe 30 seconds? And I just bought it from Amazon to a low 30 clams. Thanks!

Danariel

Reaction score
I actually have the BT3030, and it pairs just fine with my Droid Incredible. I can use the earbuds that came with it (shorter cable is nice) or use my own (I use my Skull Candies.)