Bluetooth phone and media

thetexan525

Reaction score
I have a bluetooth headset for my motorcycle helmet, which has the ability to connect to media and phone audio. It connects great, however when my droid 2 is connecting both media and phone the only thing the call button on my headset can do is play/pause. When I turn off bluetooth media from my phone I can then use my headset to voice dial/dial last call.

Is there any way to set up my phone so out can stream music over bluetooth and still access phone commands? (i can answer calls while the media is on, just can't initiate them)

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

gsxr_guy3344

Reaction score
I am a fellow droid2 owner and motorcycle rider as well. I use my bluetooh in my truck to listen to music from my phone....on the reciver all i can do is play/pause and forward/back....so its going to depend on the type of helmet/bluetooth headset your using....its easy for me cause i have the car dock and just select or play music through the music app...i realize you cant exactly do that while on a bike so i can only suggest setting up a playlist or whatever...