Bluetooth Media Problem

nathan6427

Reaction score
I have a samsung galaxy s3 and its been running fine. But recently when I try to connect to my LG Tone™ or my OONTZ™ speaker and play music via the in phone media player or through Spotify™ it plays the media through the front speaker like a phone call. Ive disconnected and reconnected my devices and soft and hard reset the phone but the problem persists. Ive gone into the bluetooth settings and unchecked and rechecked the media and call boxes and nothing works. Any ideas? Any help?! Thanks!

phoneguy21

Reaction score
i have the same problem with my phone too. it is so weird because it worked one day and then the next it stopped. it is really annoying and has been doing this for about a month. i had it working after i unpaired the devices but as soon as i turned off bluetooth it stopped again.

wcjeep

Reaction score
One of my BT devices started having this problem. Reset the device, Unpair the device on the phone. Then paired the device. Throughout the week I use 6 or 7 BT devices. Only one had the problem. Wife's S3 is not as strong as mine. She will have odd BT problems for no reason. Hers was a warranty replacement. Waiting on the S5 for better Bluetooth Map.