Bluetooth for gingerbread fixm

Fenway72

Reaction score
Is there one? I can hear music fine through my headset, but absolutely no voice. No communication, no voice control.

I noticed that in froyo- when on a BT call, the bluetooth button was lit up.

With gingerbread- the bluetooth button is not lit and nothing happens when pressed.

I tried un-pairing and re-pairing... but it didn't work.

Am I going to have to revert to froyo? This is a deal killer.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
Fenway72

Fenway72

Reaction score
So I'm the only one running gingerbread that has a non functioning bluetooth?

That's random.

OP
Fenway72

Fenway72

Reaction score
Seriously....

Can someone please tell me that there is a gingerbread rom that has working Bluetooth on the droid 2?

And if so, which one and what install method?

I cannot be the only one with this issue.

I'm currently using the monster 2.3.3 GB rom.

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
Have you tried searching? Pretty sure its a known issue with no fix until we get the official release.

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
I didn't know it was an issue as I haven't had any problems.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Works for me for listening to music and phone calls on ZombieStomped Gingerbread ROM. Seems to work fine.

OP
Fenway72

Fenway72

Reaction score
Not for me and several other people. Works fine on a DROID X2 running stock Gingerbread. So it's not a pairing issue.

It just doesn't work on GB roms.

mgrasber

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone else has noticed, but as I'm going through the forums, I'm noticing a lot of the people (myself included) seem to be having problems connecting the BT with their cars.

Specifically I'm reading a lot about Nissan cars and BT (maxima, tundra, sentra from what I've read so far). I have an infiniti (made by nissan) with the exact same issue. Worked fine with my Droid X yesterday and now it's garbage after I upgraded the OS.

Even tried wiping my phone after backing it up. No dice.

Can anyone else jump on the Nissan bandwagon? Or is it just a coincidence?

Client915

Reaction score
I have the same problem as Fenway72 - we both have the same headset: Blue Ant Interfone F4. I have a Droid X, and all my funcationality worked perfect until it updated to Gingerbread. Now I can stream audio to the headset, but have lost all other functionality like voice control, taking calls, starting and stop the audio.

OP
Fenway72

Fenway72

Reaction score
I tried it with my girlfriends bluetooth Sony car stereo and it works fine.

So here I am going to say that it is just not compatible with the interphone F4.

Sadly that means I will remain in Froyo.

oshigeru

Reaction score
Note: DX2 has froyo stock with the new blur look.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

BrianUSA1

Reaction score
I have the same problem as Fenway72 - we both have the same headset: Blue Ant Interfone F4. I have a Droid X, and all my funcationality worked perfect until it updated to Gingerbread. Now I can stream audio to the headset, but have lost all other functionality like voice control, taking calls, starting and stop the audio.

Having the same problem... Droid X Blue Ant Interfone F4. Worked with original droid running Froyo. Now with DX and GB 2.3.3 version 4.5.573 it does not work as well. You can have phone or you can have music, but you can't have both. Droid says it is paired for Phone and Music, with both Music and Phone selected under the BT Options.