Bluetooth Experience

idiotekniQues

Reaction score
one rezound issue that has frustrated me is bluetooth reception.

with my droid x the plantronics voyager pro series was amazing. with the rezound both a voyager pro and voyager pro HD have both sucked. actually two different voyager pro HD's.

with and without Enhanced Voice Privacy enabled. it was never that i could not hear the other person, it was that i sounded like crap.

got a Jawbone Icon. much better. people can understand me. basically they said i had sounded very staticky and like i was inside of a wind tunnel or a variety of other non-pleasant areas to speak from.

who here uses bluetooth and please state your headset brand and model and your experience.

Malkavian

Reaction score
I currently use my Rezound on two different bluetooth systems. The first is my car's SYNC system, it doesn't seem to have a quality problem there. The second is an LG HBM-210 headset. No one has complained about not being able to hear me on it.

Michael

tc1

Reaction score
I've used to different Bluetooths and both were crystal clear for calls and music.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
one rezound issue that has frustrated me is bluetooth reception.

with my droid x the plantronics voyager pro series was amazing. with the rezound both a voyager pro and voyager pro HD have both sucked. actually two different voyager pro HD's.

with and without Enhanced Voice Privacy enabled. it was never that i could not hear the other person, it was that i sounded like crap.

got a Jawbone Icon. much better. people can understand me. basically they said i had sounded very staticky and like i was inside of a wind tunnel or a variety of other non-pleasant areas to speak from.

who here uses bluetooth and please state your headset brand and model and your experience.

I switched from a voyager pro to a BlueAnt Q2 because of these types of problems with my DX. That and the Voyager pro doesn't support A2DP. The BlueAnt Q2 works perfectly and I get my notifications via BT now as well.

Chachmo78

Reaction score
I use a stereo bluetooth head set, by Motorola. The SHD-9 I believe... They have two... Its the "more expensive one"... I say that because it was cheaper on newegg than the "cheap" one... Go figure... Anyway, works great... Phone calls, work outs... Even though it's Motorola, I can still do standard music control like FF, PAUSE, RW, PLAY AND SKIP...

Sent from my HTC Rezound

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm quite satisfied with my Jaybird stereo set with Power Amp music player. The range and all that is quite acceptable on both it and the stock player but the sound quality is better with PA.
I use a Jawbone Icon for calls and non stereo listening and it is ok except the range seems less on my Rezound than it is on my Incredible.
FWIW, if you happen to like Beats audio, it works via Bluetooth with Power Amp music player.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this TapaTalk post

Last edited:

tc1

Reaction score
I was looking at that as a workout headset...how is the audio quality(music)?

Sound is great for both calls and music. Plus it has a bass boost setting you can enable and calls vibrate.

Ear buds fit really well too. Nice to not feel the ear buds getting ripped out of your ears when you move a certain way.

The text message reader software that you can download from the market is totally useless though.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums