HTC Rezound Bluetooth Audio Problems

boggerscbshop

Reaction score
I have tried both the jawbone icon and plantronics voyager pro hd and no luck. On both headsets I sounds extremely tinny and loud. I've tried both headsets on my wife's Droid charge and they have perfect outgoing audio. The incoming audio is great but horrible going out. Any suggestions? I'm a truck driver and have to have one.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

idiotekniQues

Reaction score
i have the opposite experience. incoming audio can be great or very sibilant to the point of being distorted. everybody says i sound great. plantronics pro HD here. this is my second pro HD. exchanged the first one with amazon. second one was worse so i kept the first. not sure whose fault it is.

corki2

Reaction score
I have tried both the jawbone icon and plantronics voyager pro hd and no luck. On both headsets I sounds extremely tinny and loud. I've tried both headsets on my wife's Droid charge and they have perfect outgoing audio. The incoming audio is great but horrible going out. Any suggestions? I'm a truck driver and have to have one.

I have a CommandOne that sounds great over my Droid X, but it's very tinny and distorted on the Rezound. I finally brought out my old Plantronics Voyager 835 to see if it was better and it sounded fine. My husband is a truck driver and uses a Blue Parrot Roadwarrier B250-XT and I can't hear ANY background noise when he's on the road. It's amazing if you don't mind the style that goes over your head.
View attachment 45897

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

OP
B

boggerscbshop

Reaction score
Yep I was talking to a friend today on a parrot and I couldn't believe how good he sounded. I'm considering one for sure.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

frandroid2

Reaction score

My husband is a trucker and we just bought him the blue parrot one from the truckstop, he has a DX and it works perfectly. It is the only one that is clear one both ends. I may have to try his headset with my rezound and see what it sounds like :)