Blueant t1 question

tbone802

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a way to disable music playing through a bt headset when it's paired. I ha e checked through all the settings and docmentation for the bt but can't find anything that solves this problem. Its really annoying having to turn the bt off when I am listening to music in the car, kinda defeats the purpose of having it.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Discovered that a long press on the device name under the bt settings brings up an options menu where you can disable media audio. It seems that although the box remains unchecked you need to do this every time you connect the device, which is lame but at least I found what I needed.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

I had the same problem with mine. The radio in my car is bt and when i got in it it would not pair with my radio( i would here the music in the t1 insted of the car radio it worked fine when i first got the t1 it would just do all voice calls to t1 and all music whent to car radio) What i did to fix was unpair the t1 with my phone then reinstall it using the t1 app from the market. Its been fine for 3 days now.

Back