Blue Triangle on DX. HELP!

Khmersta

Reaction score
After installing the deodexed Gingerbread on my DX (regular rooted GB was fine before I deodexed it), I went through setup and was not able to activate my phone. I now have a Blue Triangle on the status bar and it is still there after I went back to stock. Anyone have this problem besides me and know how to fix it? I would also like to go back to the speedier Gingerbread also.

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It means you're not activated.
Try it again.
Just dial *228 option 1.
Its very possible that maybe at the time you tried activating your phone, the Verizon system may have been down for maintenance or was just a fluke.
I've had it happen to me several times. I waited like an hour (sometimes longer) and was able to re-activate.

OP
Khmersta

Khmersta

Reaction score
Thanks Carl, it works. Now would I be able to activate while having Gingerbread or no? I activated while on Froyo and during the install of GB is when I usually get the blue triangle. Also I lost internet connection while on GB also.

Reaction score
Thanks Carl, it works. Now would I be able to activate while having Gingerbread or no? I activated while on Froyo and during the install of GB is when I usually get the blue triangle. Also I lost internet connection while on GB also.

Yes...you can activate with GB on your phone. You will have no issues.