Blue Tooth 4.0

Sherry

Reaction score
Just got the new HTC Droid DNA and tried to pair it with my 2010 Mercedes S550 ..... and nothing. The car does not recognize it. I decided it might be my phone but tried to connect my daughters GS3 with no luck either. Both have Bluetooth 4.0. My thunderbolt and other phones connect right to it. Anyone else found this to be a problem? :frown:

jkaetz

Reaction score
Are you having the car search for the phone or the phone search for the car? Our 2011 MB doesn't like to find the phones, but if we search for the car on the phones, it pairs without much trouble. If your COMMAND is the same as ours, select "Authorize External Device" on the car and then run a search for bluetooth devices on the phone. It should ask you to choose an authorization code on the car and then put it into the phone.

OP
Sherry

Sherry

Reaction score
I just went out to try it...... decided to try pairing once again. (Understand I didn't do it the first time, my husband did.) Guess what, he forgot to hit "Update" Well, duh.... so thanks. Appreciate your info, and am up and running.