Blue Theme Now Looking Good

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
attachment.php
Having a scheme, and background on your device that not only matches the outside appearance but gives you a slight joy every time you look at your device is what we all want, and this theme might do that for some. Created by Cuttalott, this new theme brings a very nice blue (my favorite color) color scheme mixed with some great graphics to produce what seems to be a great theme to me. The theme just recently received an update that brings mostly fixes and improvements.
Now since I have a Droid X with me at the moment, I am going to try this as well, but with all these options it a bit hard... Thankfully blue will always win my heart.

1.3 Update and Fixes:
- UD is now 6.0
- About Phone Section Updated
- Revamped Phone

1.2 Update and Fixes:
UD Theme now has 4.0 in the UD Settings "Mod Verison"
-Progress bar is now blue (Download bar, Browser loading bar, Sliders, etc.)
-Revamped Facebook and Twitter
-Themed a few more apps
-Also added a default font link for those having problems with the font that comes with the theme.

1.1 Update and Fixes:
Fixed Landscape Lockscreen
Minor Tweaks
Added a Custom Boot Animation download link below A MUST HAVE!!!

Join the convo in the thread

erick13

Reaction score
hi

im kinda new at this n i really like ur blue theme is sick but can someone tell me how to install it on my droid x plz..?

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Too bad Cuttalot has been around....He's a good dude....

justmewolf

Reaction score
A little help, please?

I love these themes, but don't understand how to download and install them. Not to sound ignorant, but I've only had my phone 2 days and am still learning. Can someone help me out with some "Droid X for Dummies" and how to install these themes?

Thanks!