Blue Circle w/ number 9 listed under one of the contacts in my Favorites

emswrx

Reaction score
Really confused, and I apologize if this is answered. I searched and wasn't able to find my issue. On my mom's phone, there is a notification under my name when you view the "Favorites Contact". It's a number 9 in a blue circle. If you tap on it, it opens the contact info. I have gone through everything it might possibly be synced with - there are no missed calls, no unread text messages either. She uses Hancent SMS, so I even checked the default messaging app to make sure it wasn't from there. I also thought it might be a Facebook activity notification since it's blue - but I logged her out of Facebook and back in, it never went away while she was logged out. I even tried clearing the contact history from the contact info to see if that made a difference. No go. There is nothing different between activity I have versus what my brother has, and mine is the ONLY contact with the circle notification. I have attached the picture below... please somebody help me because it's driving me crazy. Thank you in advance!!! :hail:

View attachment 50043

lovemyram4x4

Reaction score
It means you're only your mom's 9th favorite person because you're speed dial #9.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Could be the stock email program - does she have 9 unread emails from you in the stock program by any chance?

OP
E

emswrx

Reaction score
lovemyram4x4 - THANK YOU!!! That was it, damn speed-dials! I do rank higher than 9 though haha :biggrin:

lovemyram4x4

Reaction score
When I came across this thread it made me think about the Seinfeld episode where Jerry's GF is mad because her mom bumped her speed dial spot with Jerry.