[ROM] BlackICE toro kangorade 40 (6-30)

My battery life hasn't been that great since I updated. Anyone have any luck with voltage setting to improve it?

My battery life hasn't been that great since I updated. Anyone have any luck with voltage setting to improve it?

Definitely drop the voltage I've been having better battery I had pretty good battery before too I'll post my voltages in a little bit

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Finally got Urban's WeatherMod working. Now, if I can just figure out why half the time when plugged into the AC it's actually charging as if connnected via USB to the computer and I never notice until my battery keeps draining. Gonna debug in case anybody else is having this issue. It only started happening after flashing 31, so it could be Faux's kernel acting up with Fast Charge and getting confused as.to what the phone is connected to? Dunno, I'll figure it out.

By the way...I'm gonna say it again. This is my favorite ROM to date.

Edit; It's not the issue where it just isn't charging when plugged in, and this charger is the stock Nexus one that came with the phone and up to spec. (The charger sent to me when I had to get a replacement isn't up to specs though so that one always charges in USB mode... Sometimes just unplugging the cable and replugging works. Other times I have to pull the battery. It's annoying but apparently another Nexus issue.

I use Franco kernel with fast charge enabled and it does the same thing, just set a quick toggle for fast charge and toggle it off and on once before connecting and it works just fine

Definitely drop the voltage I've been having better battery I had pretty good battery before too I'll post my voltages in a little bit

The kernel that comes stock? (Faux?)
I have mine setup with Franco kernel just for the better I/o performance and because I have the perfect voltages but I'd love to see what people use on faux kernel since I haven't had time to mess with it

Here are my voltages and any lower is unstable 350mhz is at 875 and I only did the main ones 1200 920 700 350

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1334347437387.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1334347437387.png
    50.7 KB · Views: 226
Here are my voltages and any lower is unstable 350mhz is at 875 and I only did the main ones 1200 920 700 350

why are some of the lower speeds set at higher mv than the slot above them??? doesnt seem to make sense????

Yeah so far I'm liking this rom, I even enjoy the themed Google apps. Its very smooth visually and performance wise. Though my battery life could be better.

Just noticed there was an update. Thanks trav!

I'm having trouble installing this rom... keep getting an error
"assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "toro"
e:error in /sdcard/roms/blackice_toro_kangorade-35.zip
status 7
installation aborted"

edit... apparently i had the wrong download and needed the maguro

edit... now i have no mobile data. any help would be appreciated

Back