- Sep 6, 2010
- Reaction score
- Fully built from AOKP source (source)(website and donate to aokp/teamkang)
- Added Cyanogenmods FileManager! (CM)
- Added DSPManager (CM)
- Replaced Mms apk with hybrid CM9 combined with AOKP (me)
- Custom DroidTh3ory "Gofaster" Butter (DroidTh3ory)
- Custom MasturModsSettings Built-in (Mastur Mynd)
- Custom Dark Ass theme (Me)
- Imported handle_compcache latest from CM9 (CM)
- Removed the Japaneses IME stuff (Me)
- Removed status bar notification icons dimming effect (me)
- Custom BlackICE boot animation (Kwesley1020)
- All Inverted Gapps Gmail, Gtalk, etc. (Me)
- Custom Toggles (AOKP)I just restored icon on/off state and other minor tweaks!
- Theme Chooser (all credit to cyanogenmod)
I will always recommend a data wipe and very important make a nandroid always!!
If you choose not to use my Gapps or follow instructions then you will need to ask yourself why isn't this or that working right!
1. Make sure your using latest cwm
2. These must be followed exactly
2. Download all 3 and place on phone
3. I recommend wiping data/factory reset (especially if on another rom)
4. Flash Rom
5. Flash stock gapps zip
6. Reboot go thru setup sign in to google account!
7. Get thru setup. (If you wanna let market restore your apps wait but try not to open market LOL)
7a. If you opened market before rebooting go into settings>apps>all apps and uninstall market updates!
8. Reboot back into cwr and flash Black_ICE-gapps zip
****Only for those who are updating from previous version of rom****
1. Make a back up (always a good idea)
2. Flash rom update.
3. Flash BlackICE_gapps*****.zip.
This method works for me all the time only when testing and updating.
- The entire team at teamkang without them the gnex plus many more devices wouldn't be so buttery smooth!
- Xoomdev who without we wouldn't have most of the device tree we have to work with.
- Zaphod-Beeblebrox for lots of general help!
- The entire team at cyangenmod awesome source
- Mastur Mynd for being awesome and for asking me to join mastur mods
- Team gummy and liquid and all the others that open up there source edits for us all.
- DroidTh3ory for his decision to help somewhat!
- Google of course
- Everyone in the community who helps in the spirit of open source
- My Testers for helping out!
- And anyone I forgot to mention or include
- Also If I have used or borrowed from you please ask and I will definitely give full credit!