Blacked Out

666ogre666

Reaction score
Im getting alot of black text on black backgrounds for this theme. Is there a way to fix it that i dont know or is it part of the theme that needs to be fixed by the theme porter. Also, is it metamorphable? Im not a huge fan of the icons.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The theme porter ported it for me and it was fine but we updated the framework after i received the theme so i did a quick port of it and tried to get a few of the text changes but i obviously missed some. Could you please name a few places you're getting black on black and i'll fix them

OP
666ogre666

666ogre666

Reaction score
Pretty much all of the buttons, its obvious in titanium backup, but those are still visible. The main problem is when a settings menu comes up and there are a bunch of them in a row, Ive seen it multiple times but once again in titanium backup if you bring up more options on the main screen. Also, ADW EX lock desktop isnt visible but thats not a big issue, its probably something to do with the program anyways.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Okay so the button text i'll switch to that theme today and see what needs to be changed and have that up soon sorry about that

OP
666ogre666

666ogre666

Reaction score
Thanks, I'm liking the new build a lot, any problems I had with the first one are fixed and its still running super smoooth.

Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App

mkcm97

Reaction score
in the market where suggestions come up as your typing is completely black as well, also in gmail. Thanks in advance awesome rom with awesome theme just a couple of small glitches

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Dev actually sent me how to change the apps search thing I just forgot it while porting so that was my fault I'll have it all fixed and up tomorrow at the latest

mkcm97

Reaction score
sweet so when its up tomorrow we just redownload the theme in settings and it will be fixed?

huskermaniac

Reaction score
hey how do i download this for my droid 1

hey how do you download or install black out theme for my droid 1. Can someone give me directions on how to do it?

PARick

Reaction score
Dev actually sent me how to change the apps search thing I just forgot it while porting so that was my fault I'll have it all fixed and up tomorrow at the latest

since 2.0 is going to be released any second now, don't bother.:)

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock

Thanks gflam - you da MAN! :icon_ banana:

-Mike

huskermaniac

Reaction score
Hey I got a couple of questions for the blackout theme. 1st question does your phone have to be rooted? 2nd how do you get this blackout theme on you phone? Please reply thanks and highly appreciated

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
Yes rooted

Hey I got a couple of questions for the blackout theme. 1st question does your phone have to be rooted? 2nd how do you get this blackout theme on you phone? Please reply thanks and highly appreciated

Yes you have to be rooted. to isntall the roms that the theme works on. there are several roms that this theme is ported too.

jsut search these forums on rootiing droid one and youll find a lot more info.