Blackberry-like Sound Profiles?

Nadelsoup18

Reaction score
Hey everyone, former blackberry user here, droid 2 global now..

One thing i miss about my blackberry is the sound profiles. I need a way to have custom sound profiles that will let me set settings on a per app basis. For instance... i want to make a profile that clones my regular profile with one exception...... it will have sound notification for text messages muted or silent.. i know i can go into the txt message app and shut it off, but thats too much to do all the time.

Is there an app like this? I tried tasker but i dont like how the tasker icon shows up under notifications..

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
There are profiles apps for Android but they're not like the BB in that you won't get centralized management of all alerts (audio, vibration and LED).

I tried tasker but i dont like how the tasker icon shows up under notifications..
IIRC it can be disabled.

dkelly701

Reaction score
Look at Setting Profiles to see if it will do everything you want. Somewhat of a learning curve, but very powerful once you understand it.

Hey everyone, former blackberry user here, droid 2 global now..

One thing i miss about my blackberry is the sound profiles. I need a way to have custom sound profiles that will let me set settings on a per app basis. For instance... i want to make a profile that clones my regular profile with one exception...... it will have sound notification for text messages muted or silent.. i know i can go into the txt message app and shut it off, but thats too much to do all the time.

Is there an app like this? I tried tasker but i dont like how the tasker icon shows up under notifications..

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App