BlackBerry Faithful Converted to the Droid

JoJoCal19

Reaction score
So Ive been using BlackBerrys since they first decided to target consumers with the Pearl. I still own the Pearl, Storm1 and Tour. I had the Curve but got rid of it. So other than the Pearl Flip Ive owned and loved all of the BlackBerrys on Verizon. Now I am a phone addict so I have left my BB for various other phones and have owned XV6800, HTC Touch Diamond, HTC Touch Pro, and most recently Touch Pro 2. I also own the original iPhone, which I had to leave ATT because they suck. Anyways I always end up back with a BlackBerry because I think they are the best phones out....

UNTIL NOW!! I got my Droid on launch day and I must say, I have FINALLY found the phone that will keep me from going back to a BlackBerry. Dont get me wrong, I still love my Tour and will keep it for world travel, but I havent thought once about goin back to a Berry. My Droid does everything the BB did, but does it better, with the exception of push non gmail accounts. I absolutely love the phone and I really couldnt imagine using any other phone right now.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well :welcome: to the forum! You'll fina a lot of other BB converts here as well. I also enjoy the Droid over my BB. Have fun!

Mark5047

Reaction score
I also switched from the Pearl. Lovin it so far!! As for 'push' lets not forget the Exchange integrations also support push! Mine works flawlessly for mail, contacts and calendar.