black screen blue light

willmiller11293

Reaction score
Hey, im having some trouble getting back to stock on my verizon GS3]. I get a quick "samsung" screen, then the "galaxy SIII" screen, then it goes black and i hear the start up animation and the LED shines blue. Not sure what to make of it, but I have made progress. starting out i could only get into ODIN mode, and now i can get to recovery as well. I think i just need the stock, unrooted JB ROM.. Maybe its something else, but it seems like the ROM or kernel that i have been trying to flash are not right. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Hey, im having some trouble getting back to stock on my verizon GS3]. I get a quick "samsung" screen, then the "galaxy SIII" screen, then it goes black and i hear the start up animation and the LED shines blue. Not sure what to make of it, but I have made progress. starting out i could only get into ODIN mode, and now i can get to recovery as well. I think i just need the stock, unrooted JB ROM.. Maybe its something else, but it seems like the ROM or kernel that i have been trying to flash are not right. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Well, the blue led flashes if you have messages, I'm sure you know. I never rooted, but my best guess (And I'm sure others will have better suggestions) Me, I would just doa FDR .. but let's see what some more people who are experieced i roms have to say.