Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Phil Nickinson from Android Central posted This Take it for what it's Worth:

The Bionic's on the way, and it's definitely the newer hardware than what we saw at CES. So we're looking at the XT875, not the XT675.

Leaks from the VZW inventory system to start some time today.

teg94

Reaction score
So we have ANOTHER Internet rumor? I think I'm going to give up at this point, and it'll be released whenever it gets released.

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
DroidNCState
So we have ANOTHER Internet rumor? I think I'm going to give up at this point, and it'll be released whenever it gets released.

We will see Phil usually does not post anything unless it comes from a Reliable Source like The Panda(Black_Man_X).. or another source...

vzdroid13

Reaction score
Well this sounds interesting. Can't wait to see what it looks like, hopefully it will be sleeker than the original version.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
Well this sounds interesting. Can't wait to see what it looks like, hopefully it will be sleeker than the original version.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
Ugh phones are consuming my life I have my OG droid for over a year and I want a new one! I read these dumb ass forums everyday for the amusement and hoping some nice info comes along! Nothing beats that "Incredible HD" and "HTC Merge" release thread tho. We need another one of those started back up for the Bionic!

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
This is simply just further confirmation of what's already been known for a good month or more. Nothing new about it except an actual number for the device. Glad to see further confirmation of it though.

grinchy

Reaction score
I'm still rocking the OG droid and wont consider upgrading until the Bionic is released :)

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
DroidNCState
Latest Twitter Info from BMX:

black_man_x The Mobile Panda So about this "bionic" still haven't got mine as I'm working on another project. Test units do appear to have corrected the heat issues

Here is some new info as of today.. thanks as always bmx

music life

Reaction score
so they are out and he just hasnt got one or are they do to come out soon? *test units that is*

music life

Reaction score
thats good news. could that mean an earlier release than aug? im not sure how long the process takes.