BIONIC with In-Dash Navigation Systems

JOSHSKORN

Reaction score
I'm very curious about this phone and I'm wondering if anyone has tried to connect their BIONIC with their In-dash navigation system. Specifically, I'd like to know:

• Call Quality over Bluetooth, both on caller's end and the person you're calling, also if road noise is canceled out or not (although that may depend on the navigation system I think)
  • A lot of navigation systems have an "iPod" feature. I'm wondering if the DROID can be used in place of an iPod, or if there's a similar feature that can be used, or if (excuse the phrase from that fruit company) "there's an app for that".
I realize the phone just came out today and a question like this might be a bit early to ask but if you can help me, thanks!

Troops2990

Reaction score
I'm very curious about this phone and I'm wondering if anyone has tried to connect their BIONIC with their In-dash navigation system. Specifically, I'd like to know:

• Call Quality over Bluetooth, both on caller's end and the person you're calling, also if road noise is canceled out or not (although that may depend on the navigation system I think)
  • A lot of navigation systems have an "iPod" feature. I'm wondering if the DROID can be used in place of an iPod, or if there's a similar feature that can be used, or if (excuse the phrase from that fruit company) "there's an app for that".
I realize the phone just came out today and a question like this might be a bit early to ask but if you can help me, thanks!
i use bluetooth in my truck, its not the nav radio but it is factory BT, i think roadnoise is going to depend more on your vehicle and microphone placement than the device your using. i'm not sure about the ipod feature but if your nav system has "a2dp", it allows music to be played through your bluetooth and would then be like a wireless ipod hookup. Hope this helps