Bionic Webtop hacks

wingdo

Reaction score
Are there some specific hacks for webtop on the bionic? I remember seeing something about webtop2SD for the Atrix, and although I cannot find it, there was a full linux replacement for webtop somewhere.

What else is out there as far as hacks. I've picked up a lapdock and while the idea is neat, the execution is flawed. Not much room for apps it seems, and OMG firefox?? Really???

I'd like to see what all is out there as far as options while I am in my 14 day return period for the dock.

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
The custom ROM Eclipse has the webtop hack built into it. I noticed when I plug my phone into my TV via HDMI it automatically gives me the option for webtop mode right under the normal list of options.

lilnbrown88

Reaction score
Webtop is awesome but its a huge battery killer without it plugged into a wall

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

SpeJ3435

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
64GB White Nexus 6
It is a great idea, but it is not all the way there. At first I used it for everything instead of a laptop, but now I never use it. I feel very limited when using it and other than a different home screen I haven't found any real advantages to it over mirroring or just using the phone.

I too, wondered why it came with Firefox on it instead of Chrome since it is Google operating system.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums