Bionic too big to fit into my hand, or it is just me ?

aalimian

Reaction score
Hi fellow Droiders,

I just got the Bionic from Verizon and its a great phone, except the fact that I feel like my hands are getting tired as I try to access various parts of the screen. Is it because that I have small hands, or its just the design of the phone that it is so ? Has anyone else felt somewhat uncomfortable while using this phone ? Please note that this is my first touch screen phone, and before this one I have just tried other peoples' iPhones, and I have never had a problem with an iPhone like this. The Bionic does look like its a bit bigger than the iPhone. I have decided to give it a try for a week to see if I will ever get used to it. If not I will return it and wait till iPhone 5 comes out. Anyways, will greatly appreciate your feedback on this.

Thank you.

alboboy10

Reaction score
The bionic is a lot bigger than the iPhone. It's big for my normal sized hands also but I'd definitely take the bionic over the tiny iPhone.

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
Bigger is better. :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

USCChem

Reaction score
I remember when I went from the Droid 1 to Droid X I thought it was gargantuan. But you get used to it. Eventually iPhones will look way too dinky. Big screen is awesome.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't have big hands and it fits nicely. And It's lighter than the smaller OG Droid.

You don't want a smaller phone...

CronoDL

Reaction score
I don't find it too big at all. In fact, I find it a bit too thin with the stock battery. I just received the extended battery, and with it on, the phone fits in my hand even better.

Renae

Reaction score
I'm 4'10", I've got tiny hands, doesn't bother me. But I like big screens.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

bushpilotwannabe

Reaction score
I don't find it too big at all. In fact, I find it a bit too thin with the stock battery. I just received the extended battery, and with it on, the phone fits in my hand even better.
+1

Granted, I've only met one guy whose hands were bigger than mine, and he played in the NBA.

yiannis

Reaction score
I can access the bottom half of the screen with my right thumb while holding the phone in my hand in the portrait orientation. That's okay because I like my desktop at least half empty and uncluttered.

Landscape obviously require both hands.

Dougw133

Reaction score
I have small hands. Extended battery actually made it much more comfortable in ny hand. It backs better against my palm to do one handed operations

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums