Bionic to Nexus

ayueh4695

Reaction score
I was wondering what would be the most cost effective way of switching from the bionic to the nexus. I don't have any more upgrades and it is possible for me to sell the bionic.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am selling my Bionic for three hundred and paying the rest out of pocket, well worth it IMO

coverton341

Reaction score
List it with Craig, put it on ebay, let people you work with know you are looking to sell it. Basically, be entrepreneurial about it and get it sold.

Sent via pixie dust

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Also try posting on our sister forum www.android.net We have a classified section there. You could also post on Twitter and ask for retweets.

Tap'd from my Bionic

Bfirebird101

Reaction score
I'm selling mine to Gazelle for like $150. Yeah it's a rip off, but I don't have time to do it another way since I've been studying for finals out my ass

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
I'm selling mine to Gazelle for like $150. Yeah it's a rip off, but I don't have time to do it another way since I've been studying for finals out my ass

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

That is a heck of a deal.

Tap'd from my Bionic

scdown

Reaction score
That is a heck of a deal.

Tap'd from my Bionic

Yes, except new Bionics in good condition, plus possibly some accessories, are going for $300+ on eBay. A Verizon rep put me on to that - she said that even at that price, they're cheaper than Verizon refurbs.

DarrellM5

Reaction score
Don't worry. By the time they finally release the nexus, your contract will probably be up for renewal.

wolstonc

Reaction score
I would buy a like new condition bionic for $200 lol. Dunno why anyone would sell for less

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

littlerick

Reaction score
I would gladly give 250 for a like new Bionic. I traded mine for a razr but wouldn't mind having another one.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

alm0614

Reaction score
I bought my bionic from costco, they have a 90 day return period. returned it yesterday, 89th day, and using OG until nexus comes out

gt5oh

Reaction score
I bought my bionic from costco, they have a 90 day return period. returned it yesterday, 89th day, and using OG until nexus comes out

and what happens to your upgrade & contract you used and renewed when you got the bionic?

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
OP also check out swappa.com before Ebay... Ebay takes too much of a haircut when you sell. Whenever I've sold a phone, I put it on Swappa and Craigslist, and rarely go more than a few days before it's sold. Obviously price point is important, and I live in the DFW area, so CL tends to work b/c there's always a lot of demand for smartphones. Swappa is really great...

alm0614

Reaction score
and what happens to your upgrade & contract you used and renewed when you got the bionic?

Verizon retro-ed it back to before I got the bionic..while VZ only has a 14 day return policy, they honor any return policy from another vendor

OP
A

ayueh4695

Reaction score
Return?

I bought my bionic on October 1st from costco. Will they allow me to exchange?